dinsdag 2 oktober 2012

Soft

Yesterday, I couldn't get out of bed. The sun was shining outside and I turned to my other side, closing my eyes again.

Before I knew it, my mum parades into my room (yes, I still live with my parents and no, I don't have any plans to move out soon) and starts rattling off a list of things I should be doing.
Like my essay that's due tomorrow.
Welp.
Here, have some pictures of my lazy morning and I'll just go and sulk, because the sun isn't shining today and my essay isn't done yet.



Did you see my fancy new watermark? Yeah, I don't like it either.

Oh, I also started a course of new medication for my skin and wanted to show off how tough I am. 
(because I need to get my blood drawn every month or so)


:(

- Maria.


3 opmerkingen:

  1. I was really sick a few years back and had to have my blood drawn a lot. It used to make me queasy but after a while I thought it was fun to watch. :)

    My Painted Bird

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Fun? o.o I have yet to discover the fun in that, but I'll try :'D.

      Verwijderen
    2. Oh, by the way - thank you for all your lovely comments! (also on the other blog) <3.

      Verwijderen