donderdag 4 oktober 2012

Bird's thoughts

Sometimes, I like to imagine things. Sometimes, I sit in the train and I have my music blaring through my headphones and I imagine that I play the leading role in a movie. And that the song that's currently playing is the soundtrack edited in.
And I like that imagination, because I get to decide what happens next.
(don't ruin it by saying that the leading role doesn't decide what happens in a movie - it's my movie. i can do whatever i want.)
Sometimes, I like to imagine I'm a bird.

If I could choose I would be either a swallow or an eurasian jay.




(i've made a different watermark, i like this one better)

But you don't need to be a bird to fly - 
Iron Man's suit would work just as well.


- Maria.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Sometimes I do the same thing. Close my eyes, and imagine I'm somewhere else. It's actually comforting when bad things happen, and you can't just pack up everything, and move, or go somewhere you can't afford. Sigh.

    And, if I were a bird... I'd definitely be an owl. But, I like the birds you've picked, too. They're beautiful. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes, exactly - that's also one of the many perks of writing. :3
      Oh! Owls are gorgeous! ^-^ A friend of mine had a pet owl for a while, a white one. (and thank you for your comment!)

      Verwijderen